Thursday, April 21, 2011

Welcome to the world of the Accidental BF Football Trader

Monday night (April 18th, 2011) I almost gave up and closed my two bf accounts!

I started about 4 months ago and built my first account to over £400 by following a tipster. He was brilliant and I couldn't wait to tell my brother about all the money I was making and how I was going to retire in 2 years. Funny how pride comes before a fall.
I continued to follow this tipster and became increasingly concerned when my account started to drop alarmingly. At £200 I decided to stop betting on his recommendations. The trouble was I had locked myself into a 4 month contract that I had paid in advance at a cost of nearly £200.00. What a mug.

It was at that point I started to think for myself and decided to do some proper research on bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment